lunes, 27 de agosto de 2012

Welcome to 7th Grade!

Dear the stupendous 7th graders; my brilliant explorers, authors, athletes and hard-workers,
 
Hello and welcome to the 2012-2013 school year! I am Mrs. Lluberes and I am very excited to be the new seventh Grade Literature, Geography and Health teacher. I am from the historical city of Philadelphia, where I grew up and graduated from “The University of the Arts.” With my background in art, I plan on implementing many creative projects to go along with what we will be learning about. I hope to make learning fun, visual and memorable.
 
Seventh grade is my favorite age to teach and I especially love sparking interest in the wonderful world of reading. Enjoying reading should be a lifelong pleasure and these years are crucial for you to develop this habit. I plan to ignite an enduring interest in loving reading, not just to think of it as an assignment. We will always have a novel going in my class which is why it is so important to start the school year prepared with the three books on the supply list.
 
Make sure to use your agenda daily, as you will always have homework, a test to study for, or a project to work on. Agendas are a great way to stay on top of what’s happening at school and not to fall behind. If you ever feel that you need some extra help in any of my subjects, or would just like to clarify something we’ve learned about, I will be available in my classroom from 2:25-3:30 every afternoon.
 
My priority is to be caring, supportive and to always believe in your brilliant capabilities. Together, we will not just learn, we will apply our knowledge in a variety of different ways that I can’t wait to begin. I am extremely happy to have YOU in my class and I look forward to an excellent year!
 
Sincerely,
Mrs. Lluberes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario